Belay Technologies is seeking an Acquisitions Professional with five years of combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management and/or contract management is required and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required. In lieu of a degree, Project Management PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level II in any focus area, and an additional three years (3) of directly related experience for a total of Eight (8) years may be substituted. All candidates must possess a TS/SCI with FSPoly.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- Lead the scheduling and coordination of ONP events and provide daily meeting and appointment scheduling to support to the ONP/X21 mission. Conduct weekly calendar review sessions with ONP Front Office personnel. Manage the scheduling ONP Conference rooms and Teleconferences for ONP mission meetings. Maintain the schedule for the ONP Leadership Conference Room as well as the Emerson 5 auditorium.
- Coordinate with other office administrative personnel and Executive Assistants to ensure a front office presence during core duty hours of 0800-1600. Ensure that visitors are greeted and phones are answered in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage office supplies budget and order new supplies when needed.
- Follow Agency procedures for maintaining records and protecting personnel information (for clearances and travel processing).
- Facilitate the destruction of classified material for ONP workforce.
- Manage the ONP onboarding process. Add incoming personnel to aliases, sign-out lists, shared directories, key lists, etc. Maintain the emergency roster and calling cards for ONP.
- Oversee the administration of the automated time and attendance system (DCIPS) for ONP ensuring timesheets are processed to meet established payroll deadlines. Oversee the appropriate distribution and record keeping for all necessary DCIPS documents and take corrective actions in a timely manner. Provide guidance and assistance to other DCIPS coordinators in ONP. Ensure ONP timesheets are entered accurately and on time each pay-period and keep ONP front office and staff abreast of new policies and procedures related to timesheets and payroll. Ensure that timesheets are certified before entry into DCIPS.
- Manage travel arrangements for the ONP workforce, as required. Prepare and submit travel requests; make/confirm travel arrangements (air, rental car, hotel); ensure clearance messages are sent and passports are current; schedule agendas; prepare travel packages; prepare an submit claims for reimbursement within 5 days of return. Travel packages and agendas to be competed at least 2 weeks prior to departure.
- Ensure working IT infrastructure and facilities, submit trouble tickets when needed. Work effectively as a team to address issues that cross organizations and staff elements.
- Provide support to the corporate actions process by assisting the lead Staff Officer in effectively training, sub-tasking , and tracking all actions.
- Provide support to a potential large-scale move in 2022/2023 timeframe by tasking and consolidating physical and IT requirements, coordinating meetings amongst necessary stakeholders, and creating timelines/schedules to keep all requirements on track.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, EPM; AP1
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.