You will be supporting government leadership in the management of activities including software and system engineering, system operations, and test disciplines. You will relieve government leadership of administrative details; compiling and reporting information relevant to/for applicable activities as directed. In addition, you will coordinate, schedule, attend, and document meeting activities. Document and track tasked actions directed by government leadership. Prepare correspondence, papers, policy, and briefing materials to support government leadership activities for technical and administrative subjects. You must have an active DoD full security clearance.
- Active DoD full security clearance
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in a related technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Expert ability to establish regular contact with executive-level personnel across the enterprise and have periodic contacts with other offices, supplying or seeking information on specialized and non-specialized matters.
- Excellent use of tact when expressing ideas or opinions to senior leaders, customers, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including a demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as exemplified by clear issue explanations, documentation and effective intra and inter-group communications
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet firm deadline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on schedule and with minimal supervision, when multiple projects are being developed simultaneously
Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MW06-02
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10491829 →