This position is for a Configuration Manager / Build and Release Engineer whose responsibilities include building and managing development and production environments for an IC Identity and Access Management system. Manage/Improve the CM tools and processes, perform builds, schedule, package/install releases, document changes.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- All candidates must hold an active DoD security clearance at the highest level
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience.
- An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- 2+ years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
- 2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, Information Assurance (IA), or Information Technology (IT) domains
- Experience with:
- Setting-up and maintaining an ongoing a continuous build/ integration infrastructure.
- Creating and sustaining a fully automated CI build processes for multiple environments
- Writing build and deployment scripts.
- Training and supporting developers on processes for source control, through build automation, merge resolution, CI, test automation, deployment.
- Enabling successful release management by moving code from Development and Testing environments to Staging and Production.
- Documenting and coordinating with developers and leadership on releases.
- Knowledge of source code control management systems and configuration management ( i.e. Git, Hudson, Subversion,etc.) and code branching/merging strategies
- Strong Linux skills, including Perl and bash
- Ability to manage and install software on web application servers (preferably JBoss)
- Ability to work with a team
- Experience with :
- Java/J2EE and SoapUI
- Scripting languages: Groovy, Gradle, Ant
- build automation tools – Jenkins preferred, Hudson acceptable.
- Build-time dependency management (Maven), Unit testing and code-coverage tools (JUnit), and Functional test automation techniques and tools (Selenium, etc.)
- Change tracking tools (e.g. Redmine, JIRA, etc.)
- Open Source Repository Manager (Sonar Nexus)
- – Docker containers and troubleshooting related performance issues
- Understanding of PKI and the ability to debug secure connection failures
- Ability to provide after hours call-in support
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, FSP, Full Scope Polygraph, MW, SWEI-A, 02-31
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.