Cybersecurity Network Analyst – Level 2:
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience in Cybersecurity techniques and Network Analysis
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in intrusion analysis and incident response
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience with TCP/IP fundamentals, Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems, and supporting Office applications.
- Demonstrated real-world incident management / incident response experience.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- A Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field from an accredited college is required. Four (4) years of experience in intrusion analysis and incident response may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with computer network exploitation, construction, and diagnostics of computer networks, network analysis, network threats and risks, incident response, and database research.
- Other applicable skills, including technical and narrative reporting.
- Maintain awareness of applicable computer network exploitation policies, regulations, and compliance documents.
- Analyze network packet information, Windows and Linux/UNIX OS system data, executable file data, host data, and metadata to identify and characterize anomalies on USG networks.
- Provide reporting on activities and assist in the development and optimization of new and existing tools and techniques to enhance analytic capabilities.
- Perform research utilizing Agency resource tools and databases.
- Provide analytic support at both network and host level to augment the Government team charged with identifying and characterizing anomalies on USG networks.
- Provide domain expertise in networking hardware and communication technologies, and systems programming.
- Develop and analyze exploitation tactics, techniques and procedures for a wide range of operating systems.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, FSP, Full Scope Polygraph, SQ, 5099, 066, NWA2
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.