Belay Technologies is seeking systems engineering/project management support for a newly formed enterprise audit service to government agencies. You should have DevOps and automation experience as you will perform IT planning and scheduling. Lead programmatic and technical discussions with senior management, project management, enterprise architects, technical specialists and customers on a regular basis. Respond quickly to data calls, prepare presentations, briefings and be actively involved in leading meetings and day to day interactions. This position will require frequent local travel within the Washington, Maryland, and Virginia area.
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 10 years System Engineer experience. An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 14 years.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work across organizations and promote cross functional teaming,
- Understanding of security monitoring and forensic analysis techniques. Familiarity with CI uses cases to detect insider threats.
- Prior experience leading a team of IT professionals on large complex projects.
- Manage system requirements.
- Review/provide input to project work breakdown schedule (WBS) and integrated master schedule (IMS).
- Possesses a strong understanding of IC Standards and Directives relating to the collection and sharing of audit data.
- Knowledge of system development methodologies (SDLC).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience working with multiple external IC partners.
- Previous application service provider experience to the IC.
- Understanding of big data processing architectures. Experience with IC cloud technologies including AWS/C2S and DevOps.
- Experience with docker, docker swarm/kubernetees, puppet, ansible, ansible tower, OpenShift and/or recent experience with VMware is highly desired.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MW15.16SEIIIB
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10945390 →