Belay Tech is seeking a Financial Analyst to utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools; and Provide financial status reports for program offices, budget center managers, contracting officers’ representatives, and expenditure center managers as tasked and recommending funding adjustments as appropriate. All candidates must hold an active DoD security clearance at the highest level.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
The financial analyst will prepare purchase orders and simplified acquisitions in the financial management system (currently FACTS), and assist other requestors in the timely development, tracking and monitoring of requisitions through approval and certification cycles. For NSA awarded contracts, ensure that requisitions reach the recognized BA3 database. In addition, prepare all required documentation required for a purchase/requisition package, i.e., ASF, LRUs, obtain vendor quotes, Sole Source Justification , Small Business Dissolve Set Aside, Power/Space/Cooling Approval, and Baseline Exemption Requests (BERs); Prepare Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO), and requisitions associated with MIPRs and EAOs in NSA’s financial management system (currently FACTS); Assist Program and Project Managers in the maintenance of Spend Plans; Track Financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations, and outlays); Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools; and Provide financial status reports for program offices, budget center managers, contracting officers’ representatives, and expenditure center managers as tasked and recommending funding adjustments as appropriate.
Level 2 Qualifications: Ten (10) years of DOD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required. Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required. Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required. NSA’s financial management system (currently FACTS) experience is preferred. In lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level III in Business/Financial Management, and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Thirteen (13) years may be substituted.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, EPM, DO100, 2; B8
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.