Belay is seeking an Information Security Officer who will be responsible for security architecture and systems engineering for the Identification, Authentication, and Authorization Service Provider Office which provides enterprise security services for the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise – a shared IC environment for integrated intelligence operations.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
The candidate will be responsible for security architecture and systems engineering for the Identification, Authentication, and Authorization Service Provider Office which provides enterprise security services for the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise – a shared IC environment for integrated intelligence operations.
ISSO tasks include:
- Provide expertise and guidance on operational information systems security practices, and apply these to the development of the IA&A system.
- Ensure the security requirements are met, including defining the security mode, protocols and standards.
- Ensure security policies, practices, and procedures are implemented.
- Develop and maintain System Security Plans (SSPs).
- Assist developers by reviewing system changes for adverse security impact.
- Apply continuous monitoring techniques to evaluate the systems security posture
Evaluate vulnerabilities to ascertain if additional safeguards are needed
- DoD clearance at the highest level
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 5 years Security Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Security Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years
- Knowledge of the customer’s certification and accreditation process.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing the requirements in ICD 503.
- Experience developing and maintaining SSPs.
- Able to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to management and other stakeholders.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Familiar with Public Key Infrastructure-based authentication
- Familiar with a variety of security policies, especially within the IC
- Understands fundamentals of technical security risk assessment
- Understands requirement engineering
- Understands how to perform analysis of alternatives
Master’s degree in engineering, math, computer science, information security or related field.
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, TTO6-06 MW
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10197305 →