The Information Security Systems Engineer will be implementing Information Assurance and Information Security protections in support of newly formed enterprise audit service to government agencies. You should have at least five years of Security engineering experience on programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity. All candidates must hold an active DoD security clearance at the highest level.
- 5 years Security Engineer experience with a Bachelor in a technical field. An additional 4+ years of Security Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- Experience with system security design processes, defense-in-depth, engineering life-cycle, information domains, principles of CIA (confidentiality, integrity, availability, non-repudiation, access control) and security testing.
- Experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs.
- Designs, develops, implements and/or integrates IA and security systems and system components including those for networking; computing; and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments.
- Assists architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application of Agency security policy and enterprise solutions.
- Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Contributes to the security planning; assessment; risk analysis; risk management; certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations.
- Reviews certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation; providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content.
- Excellent foundation in cloud computing, scalable architectures, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Experience with SIEM technologies, Splunk, antivirus, endpoint protection, Cross Domain Solutions, Identity Management, and Microsoft Security Services.
- CISSP certification
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MW5-02
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10766512 →