The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) will develop, implement and maintain an information security plan for newly formed enterprise audit service to government agencies. Identify, implement and maintain information security processes, through automated and continuous monitoring in order to detect, contain and mitigate incidents that can impair and compromise a system. You should hold an active DoD security clearance at the highest level.
• TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
• 5 years Security Engineer experience. An additional 4+ years of Security Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
• Knowledge of current security tools.
• Ensure security policies, practices, and procedures are implemented.
• Develop, implement and maintain an information security plan.
• Prepare, document, maintain and disseminate information security policies and procedures.
• Maintain operational security posture for an information system.
• Develop and maintain documentation for C&A in accordance with ODNI and DoD policies.
• Assist developers by reviewing system changes for adverse security impact.
• Provide Continuous Monitoring for security-relevant information system components.
• Prepare responses to breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of institutional data.
• Identify vulnerabilities within the information technology infrastructure and work with the responsible team(s) to resolve these issues.
• Provide leadership with frequent updates on the state of information security.
• Understands fundamentals of technical security risk assessment.
• Understands requirement engineering.
• Understands how to perform analysis of alternatives.
• Security + certification.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
• Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
• Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
• Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
• Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
• Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
• Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, Sec Eng; MW05-03
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10766455 →