Lead the Way-
Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
- This position requires a UI developer with AngularJS experience who will provide sustainment support to the National SIGINT Requirements Process (NSRP) tool for SIGINT Information Needs (IN) which manages customers SIGINT INs from inception to satisfaction. Including critical patches, security related updates, and help desk support.
- Support development of a proof-of- concept replacement for the current NSRP system utilizing: AngularJS, Sassy CSS, NodeJS, Java, MongoDB.
The Junior-level Software Engineer shall have at least the following experience:
- At least two (2) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- At least two (2) years developing software in an enterprise environment.
- At least two (2) years developing software for UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 5 -7) OS. At least one (1) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
- At least one (1) year in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated at least two (2) documents in support of a software development project.
- Designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component
- Familiar with Gulp build scripts.
- Familiar with writing unit and integration tests in Karma for UI and Junit for Java.
- Developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or NSA Way process structure.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams and develop ideas, architectures and agreements to support the interfaces between products.
- Experience designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
- Incorporating collaboration services into an integrated web environment.
- Experience using and querying relational and non-relational databases such as PostgresSQL 9.x or newer, MongoDB, and NoSQL.
- A general understanding of integrations to include dataflow and interface solutions.
- Experience implementing web services (SOAP and RESTful).
- Familiar with technical architectures (e.g. SOA).
- Experience in UNIX, XML parsing, and other protocols.
- Experience with performance and scalability testing.
- Familiar with the NSA and JWICS Network Architectures.
- Experience with understanding dataflows and multi-user LOE workflows and correlating those workflows to visualizations.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE, Maven, CVS, Subversion, and other development tools and environments.
- Familiar with requirements management tools, planning and defect tracking tools such as JIRA and TRAC.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented – define and documents business rules.
- Experience working in teams.
What We Do
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=9958798 →