Mid/Senior Level System Administrator:
- Support the customer’s Rapid Response Center (RRC).
- This candidate will have demonstrated proficiency in administering the Linux Operating System, VMWare, and Windows Operating System.
- Strong understanding of basic Window’s functions to include account administration, Active Directory, file sharing, and other common administrative activities.
- Desired Candidates must have experience working in and supporting a customer service organization and have experience using common system monitoring such as Zabbix.
- In addition, ideal candidates will have experience in using a help desk ticketing system such as SysAid or Service Now.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a mission critical essential position supporting 24×7 continuous operations. Standard work schedule includes IS 0600-1500 M-F however the candidate is considered a back-up for our 24×7 SSA team and will be placed on an on-call list. Team size ranges from 4 – 8 System Administrators on any given day.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- VMware – Experience will vSphere Client/vSphere Web Client & View Client
- Centrify – Work with Active Directory in non-Windows environments
- SSH – Experience with remote command execution
- RDP – Work with Remote Desktop Connection to administer accounts
- McAfee ePO – Experience with security management software
- Experience with Power shell, Perl, and Linux scripting (csh, ksh, bash)
- Working knowledge of NiFi and DDS
- Experience with CentOS and Openstack
- Experience with common Linux commands such as mv, passwd, rm, useradd
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, FSP, Full Scope Polygraph, CTS, 4998, 422, SrSA
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.