Belay Technologies is seeking an Outreach Systems Engineer to work directly with new and existing users to capture current and future requirements. You will create release notes for new and existing features, test new and existing tool features, troubleshoot creating bug reports/tickets, and contribute to overall process improvement and efficiencies supporting existing customer, and perform marketing, branding and outreach across a diverse customer/user base. You must hold an active DoD security clearance at the highest level.
LCAT Desired Experience:
Additionally, the following experience is desired:
- Developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or NSA Way process structure.
- Incorporating collaboration services into an integrated desktop environment.
- Developing solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 PL3 plus Annex E and the appropriate integrity Level of Concern (LOC) and availability LOC for your systems.
- Broad SIGINT experience supporting various missions while using and training user on mission critical tools (AMOD tools as well as legacy tools)
- Experience supporting software analysis, requirements, integration, and testing, specifically for analyst workflows and tool features
- Experience developing and delivering interactive tool specific and event driven courses in person and online
- Experience developing and supporting software and training documentation on tools such as Office, Confluence, and Wiki
- Experience supporting mission customers via a phone center and/or JIRA/Clearcase helpdesk
- Clear understanding of marketing, branding, and Outreach across a diverse customer/user base
- Ability to contribute to overall process improvement and efficiencies supporting the existing customer base and possible expansion to the IC
- Extensive experience working with field support and forward deployed users
- Knowledge of Missions WebSpace practices, procedures, and organizational structure
- Knowledge of previously accredited ADET tool classes
- Work Directly with new and existing users to capture current and future requirements
- Creating release notes for new and existing features and presenting them during month user group sessions
- Testing new and existing tool features. Troubleshooting directly for the users and creating bug reports/tickets for developers to act upon.
- Contributing to overall process improvement and efficiencies supporting the existing customer base with possible expansion to the IC
- Performing marketing, branding, and Outreach across a diverse customer/user base.
- Ability to take new features and present them as highlights/release notes and to monthly user group sessions
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
The Mid-Level Systems Engineer shall have at least the following experience:
- At least seven (7) years in the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
- Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs.
- Developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations.
- Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrates an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts.
- Assisting with the infusion of emerging technologies emanating from universities, research organizations, and small businesses to include both classified and open source activities.
- Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.
- Applying agile and/or spiral development models.
- Integrating information systems into SOA or on to ESB architectures.
- Experienced “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Integrating FOSS, COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
- Experienced implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access.
- Developing and deploying integrated desktop applications.
- Perform Analyst “training”; provide communication on new features to user community
- Perform User Group sessions; VTC coordination activities
- Experience using JIRA and CONFLUENCE; perform JIRA tickets
- Experience communicating with developers and management
- Perform product support (not help desk) activities
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, AMB;18-41-midSE07
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.