Belay is seeking a Scheduler with operations experience, de-confliction, coordination/collaboration across multiple entitles experience, excellent communications skills, attention to detail. Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Belay is seeking a Scheduler with operations experience, de-confliction, coordination/collaboration across multiple entitles experience, excellent communications skills, attention to detail.
- Shall be responsible for maintaining the schedule project build, staging, testing, deployment and integration.
- Responsible for defining and implementing schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating project build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the schedule build process.
- Develops schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensures that they are followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation projects.
- Assists in maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and/or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Assists in defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures
Skill: Implements schedule version control processes, policies and procedures
Requires Eight (8) years scheduling experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience.
Qualification: Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, 4708
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10213784 →