The Security Integration Specialist will be responsible for supporting customers who are integrating Enterprise and IC Attribute and Authorization security services. The candidate will provide integration support to customers for the various integration options available to utilize the authorization services. Support will be provided in a variety of methods not limited to e-mail, phone, and forward-deployed (i.e. desk side). The candidate may also provide systems engineering support to customers to assist with their security design to meet accreditation standards. All candidates must currently hold an active DoD security clearance at the highest level.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- 2+ years of experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
2+ years of experience in the SIGINT, Information Assurance (IA), or Information Technology (IT) domains
- Must be able to analyze system applications and perform troubleshooting
- Ability to understand and communicate complex software systems.
- Perform Quality Assurance/Process Improvement activities for troubleshooting and ticket responses.
- Familiar with PKI and associated side effects of using PKI
- Run SQL queries to identify systemic issues related to customer integration
- Strong ability to multi-task and serve multiple customers at one time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate instruction and guidance to customers
- Assist with educating/training customers on software deliveries
- Ability to modify wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML and write technical documentation to support customers
- Knowledge of the following help desk system API’s: Request Tracker (RT) and/or Redmine.
- Experience with web, SOAP, and RESTful services
- Familiar with SQL and basic database querying abilities
- Experience with multiple Application Servers and containers
- Familiar with LDAP directories
- Experience with phone and desk-side customer support
- Ability to assist with understanding and defining customer needs
- Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MW; 2-21; SWEIIA
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=11057687 →