Belay Tech is seeking a Senior Help Desk Engineer responsible for supporting customers who are integrating Identity and Access Management (IdAM) services. You will provide integration support to customers for PKI, Multi-factor Authentication (RSA Tokens), Secure Token Services(STS), and/or RESTful Attribute services. Support will be provided in a variety of methods not limited to e-mail, phone, and forward-deployed (i.e. desk side). You may also provide systems engineering support to customers to assist with their security design to meet accreditation standards. All candidates shall possess an active DoD clearance at the highest level.
You should be able to work in a fast-paced environment where multiple applications are being developed and deployed simultaneously. You should also be able to adapt quickly to change and react to unexpected results, work well within a team environment, be organized and multi-task. You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have experience interacting with developers, system users, and the Customer.
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- 5 years System Engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines, or additional 4 years of System Engineering experience may substitute for degree for a total of 9 years.
- Familiar with PKI, Multi Factor Authentication, Secure Token Services and/or RESTful service integration.
- Knowledge of the help desk tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Request Tracker (RT) and/or Redmine)
- Must be able to analyze system applications and perform troubleshooting
- Strong ability to multi-task and serve multiple customers at one time
- Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate instruction and guidance to customers
- Good interpersonal skills – able to interface professionally and work in a team environment
- Assist with educating/training customers on software deliveries
- Ability to modify wiki sites, blogs, XML/HTML and write technical documentation to support customers
- Experience with phone and desk-side customer support
- Experience providing training support for customers Experience with multiple Application Servers and containers
- Experience with web, SOAP, and RESTful services
- Systems Engineering experience
- Familiar with SQL and basic database querying abilities
- Familiar with LDAP and/or Active Directory
- Ability to assist with understanding and defining customer needs
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, MW
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10485973 →