Lead the way! Belay Tech is seeking a Senior Network Engineer with ten years of experience to work on an exciting mission with a fun group. The ideal candidates shall have experience with Vmware NSX and Dell Network/force 10. All candidates must possess an active DoD clearance at the highest level.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Belay Tech is seeking a Senior Network Engineer with ten years of networking experience. The ideal candidates shall have experience with NSX, Vmware, and Dell Network/force 10. All candidates must possess an active DoD clearance at the highest level.
- Proficiency in working with applicable network devices to include repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways and hubs
- Seven (7) + years of experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS
- Five (5) + years of experience with integrated processing environments
- Assume responsibility for the maintenance, upgrades, monitoring, troubleshooting and problem diagnosis/resolution for all lab network devices (e.g. Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, etc.)
- Assume responsibility for assessing the scope and requirements of each developer request scheduled for the lab assuring technical support for those requirements.
- Provide technical recommendations to the DNT management and support team in maintaining the DNT lab IT architecture to mirror and keep current with all Agency IT network structures.
- Lead network administration for hardware and software support for all DNT developer requests, and new IT prototypes being hosted in the lab (large and small scale).
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SS
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10492000 →