Lead the Way
Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
This position is for a Senior Software Developer/Engineer to design, develop, and test enterprise software utilizing message-oriented middleware. Candidate should demonstrate strong development skills and Java experience. Familiarity with JMS is a plus.
All candidates must possess an active DoD clearance at the highest level
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 (8) years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- 3+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
- Ten years minimum developing software and systems using Java middleware
- Four (4) years of experience with Accumulo
- Experience utilizing Hadoop and MapReduce
- Three (3) years of experience developing high-performance multi-threaded applications, or applications executed in distributed computing environments
- One year of experience working with message-oriented middleware such as JMS.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with processing and managing large data sets or high volume data ingest
- Experience developing with complex event processing (CEP) applications
- Linux experience, including familiarity with basic terminal commands
- Experience with stream processing (i.e, STORM)
- Experience with in memory Data Store (i.e. REDIS)
- Demonstrated experience using Enterprise Integration Patterns (Apache Camel)
- Ability to predict/detect performance bottlenecks and design performant solutions
- Ability to quickly review code to determine design flaws or software coding improvements
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- 40 hours/week; Normal day-shift work hours; Core hours 0900-1500
- Government or contractor facility in the Ft. Meade, MD area
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Software Engineer IV-F
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=9958753 →