Lead the Way-
Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Candidate will be part of software development team for the DNIP user interface. The current application is seven years old and the work entails maintaining the current application as well as modernizing the old application to newer technology.
All candidates must possess an active DoD clearance at the highest level
- At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
- At least six (6) years’ experience developing software in an enterprise environment. At least four (4) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years.
- At least four (4) years developing software for Windows (2000, 2003(or later), XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Red hat versions 3-5) OS and at least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four (4) years.
- Extensive experience in planning, accomplishing goals, complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as a top-level contributor or specialist.
- Have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems, software testing and experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated at least five (5) documents in support of a software development project and experience designing and developing applications that contain a user- facing view component.
- Java Development
- Apache Maven
- Java Server pages (JSPs)
- REST (JAX-RS, Jersey)
- JSON serialization (Jackson)
- Web UI development
- System Administration
- Basic knowledge of Linux (CentOS)
- Continuous Integration & Test
- Jenkins Configuration
- Tracking Tools
- JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science will be considered equivalent to four (4) years’ experience.
What We Do
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=9958810 →