Belay Tech is seeking a Senior Software Developer to design, develop, test and support an enterprise software application that processes and transfers data between locations. The system is comprised of multiple deployable components that combine to provide a data transport service using cloud resources. The candidate will participate in development, integration testing, operational support and other DevOps activities in support of the customer and application. The developer will be using Spring, Spring Integration, Maven, and Git/GitLab on a regular basis. All candidates must possess an active DoD security clearance.
- TS/SCI clearance with full scope polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- 3+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains
- Strong Java 8, Object Oriented design, with Spring, Spring Integration and Spring Boot.
- Development experience with ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
- Experience with Docker for building and managing Docker Images.
- Two years of experience developing enterprise software, including exposure to the entire software development life cycle.
- Experience with using a Linux environment and basic OS commands
- Experience providing integration test support in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Ability to work well with a small team on a fast-paced development project
- One year of experience with Spring
- Familiarity with Spring Integration and Enterprise Integration Patterns and stream processing concepts
- Experience in supporting operational deployments as a tier two role.
- Basic exposure to cloud storage concepts
- Basic familiarity with cryptography concepts
- Experience with Spring Cloud Stream and MicroService concepts
- Experience developing software in an Agile environment
- Experience with Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, MySql
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MWSWEIIIG;12-02
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=11118554 →