Belay Technologies is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator with experience in Active Directory; VMware vSphere, Horizon View, Windows, Linux. Any experience with Cisco UCS and Netapp management and Networking is highly desired but not required. All candidates shall have 15 years of System Administration experience and an active and full security clearance.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
As a Senior System Administrator you will perform the following duties:
Experience with Active Directory; VMware vSphere, Horizon View, Windows, Linux. Nice to have’s: Cisco UCS and Netapp managment, Networking.
Qualification: Fifteen (15) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required
-Supports the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
-Directs and possess a working knowledge and understand of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
-Analyzes and resolves complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
-Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
– Provides in-depth experience in troubleshooting IT systems
-Configures and manages UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
-Provides detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
-Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc
-Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
-Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
-Optimizes system operations and resources utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning
-Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
-Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
-Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
-Provides assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, 5297SQ; SA3
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.