Lead the Way-
Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
- Work Directly with new and existing users to capture current and future requirements
- Creating release notes for new and existing features and presenting the during month user group sessions
- Testing new and existing tool features. Troubleshooting directly for the users and creating bug reports/tickets for developers to act upon.
- Contributing to overall process improvement and efficiencies supporting the existing customer base with possible expansion to the IC
- Performing marketing, branding, and Outreach across a diverse customer/user base.
- Ability to take new features and present them as highlights/release notes and to monthly user group sessions
All candidates must possess an active DoD clearance at the highest level
- At least fifteen (15) years performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to- end flow analysis. A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is highly desired and will be considered equivalent to four (4) years’ experience.
- At least seven (7) years leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations.
- Experienced with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use.
- Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrates an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts.
- Experienced with system architectures in a service oriented and ESB environment.
- Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.
- Applying agile and/or spiral development models.
- Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to- large-scale programs.
- Integrating information systems into SOA or on to ESB architectures.
- Experienced “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Integrating FOSS, COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
- Implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access.
- Developing and deploying integrated desktop applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related Technical Field may be substitute for four (4) years’ experience.
- Broad SIGINT experience supporting various missions while using and training user on mission critical tools (AMOD tools as well as legacy tools)
- Experience supporting software analysis, requirements, integration, and testing, specifically for analyst workflows and tool features
- Experience developing and delivering interactive tool specific and event driven courses in person and online
- Experience developing and supporting software and training documentation on tools such as Office, Confluence, and Wiki
- Experience supporting mission customers via a phone center and/or JIRA/Clearcase helpdesk
- Clear understanding of marketing, branding, and Outreach across a diverse customer/user base
- Ability to contribute to overall process improvement and efficiencies supporting the existing customer base and possible expansion to the IC
- Extensive experience working with field support and forward deployed users
- Knowledge of Missions WebSpace practices, procedures, and organizational structure
- Knowledge of previously accredited ADET tool classes
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=9958813 →