You will provide systems engineering support to current and potential customers on systems, elements and/or interfacing systems related to IC Authentication and Authorization services. The ideal candidate should have experience with PKI, ticketing systems such as Jira or Redmine, and ODNI/ICITE experience. All candidates must hold an active TS/SCI with FSPolygraph.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
10 years System Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 14 years
- Understanding of Authentication and Authorization services
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Role Based Access Control
- Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar)
- 7+ years of requirements gathering, analysis, and definition
- 7+ years of developing concepts of operations which document as-is and to-be capability
- 5+ years of developing integration, test, and configuration management plans
- 5+ years of project and risk management
- 3+ years of developing project road maps
- 3+ years of system architecture and system design
- 3+ years of coordinating activities across multi-disciplinary teams
- Understanding of data services and data tagging
- Ability to facilitate meetings and brief technical concepts to technical and non-technical personnel
- Experience with developing program review materials
- Microsoft Project and PowerPoint experience
- ODNI/ICITE experience
As a System Engineer you will:
- Gather, analyze, and capture customer requirements
- Analyze system requirements, concept of operations, and high-level system architecture to develop requirement specifications
- Develop detailed system architecture and system design documentation.
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans
- Work with Software Development and System Administration teams to establish capabilities that meet requirements.
- Support to the creation of quarterly program review materials
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MW; SEIIIA; 6-01-02
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.