Belay Technologies is seeking a System Engineer with experience testing SSVE and windows experience. AEA data experience is preferred. All candidates must have an DoD security clearance at the highest level.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- 14+ years’ experience with:
- Providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of specific components of complex software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and perform technical assessment
- Implementing operational view, technical standards view, and system and services view for architectures using applicable DoDAF standards.
- Reviewing and/or approving system engineering documentation ensuring that processes and specifications meet system needs and are accurate, comprehensive, and complete
- Developing system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Managing and ensuring the technical integrity of the system baseline, continually updating as various changes are imposed on the system during the lifecycle from development through deployment and operations & maintenance
- Developing scenarios (threads) and an Operational Concept that describes the interactions between the system, the user, and the environment, that satisfies operational, support, and maintenance, and disposal needs
- Experience as an Agile SCRUM Master
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience generating technical documentation
- Experience using with Jira and Confluence
- A Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline
- Five (5) years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.