Belay Technologies is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to provide testing services to support the Target Common Operating Picture (COP) Visual Analytics Presentation.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- Provide testing services to support the Target Common Operating Picture (COP) Visual Analytics Presentation.
- Perform regression, system, and component testing of product releases.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts.
- Keep test plans and checklists updated.
- Provide feedback to software development team on testing results.
All candidates must possess an active DoD clearance at the highest level
- At least fifteen (15) years performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to- end flow analysis.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is highly desired and will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
- At least seven (7) years leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations.
- Experienced with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use.
- Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrates an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts.
- Experienced with system architectures in a service oriented and ESB environment.
- Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.
- Applying agile and/or spiral development models.
- Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to- large-scale programs.
- Integrating information systems into SOA or on to ESB architectures.
- Experienced “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Integrating FOSS, COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
- Implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access.
- Developing and deploying integrated desktop applications.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related Technical Field may be substitute for four (4) years’
- Testing within an agile software development environment for a feature based release model.
- Documentation and maintenance of test plans, test environments, test event checklists, and other associated test documents.
- Strong background in software testing methodologies.
- Innovative thinker with good problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence products.
- Automated testing experience (e.g. Selenium).
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 sick days, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program), 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one, $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans, rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay, dental coverage including orthodontia, vision, up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay, pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to Careers@BelayTech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, Java developer, Software Engineer, Web design, web designer, Angular, React, Spring, Maven
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=9958828 →