Belay Tech is seeking a Software Developer to support Corporate Authorization Services. In this position you will provide support for software design, development, test, deployment, and maintenance of highly available RESTful and SOAP services providing Authorization services. You should hold an active and full DoD security clearance.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- Java/JEE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications
- Developing and hosting software on RHEL or CentOS platforms
- Medium to complex XSLT mapping and XPath expressions & functions
- Commercial middleware platforms/Application Servers (JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Webmethods or similar)
- Integrating with API and Web Services (SOAP and REST) including WSDL/WADL
- Secure communications via PKI through X.509 Authentication, SSL enabling applications and servers
- Relational databases and programming via JDBC
- Implementing SOA design principles and best practices
- Version Control (GIT, SVN, CVS or similar)
- Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail in a team environment
Solid understanding of complex Data Structures (XSD, XML, JSON)
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MW;SWEIIIB;2-43
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.