Lead the Way
Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
This position is for personnel to staff the Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) team, and will work on the back-end systems supporting the
customer’s MFA solution. The candidate will develop, integrate, deploy, test and maintain customer and commercial software solutions. The candidate will also work with other customer organizations (e.g.,networks, firewalls) to ensure the systems are working correctly)
All candidates must possess an active DoD clearance at the highest level
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- 2 years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
- 2 years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
- Understanding of RSA token infrastructure
- Solid security background
- Excellent scripting skills
- Attention to detail and time management
- Excellent communications skills (via telephone, email or other applications)
- Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
- 40 hours/week. Normal day-shift work hours. Core hours 0900-1500.
- Government or contractor facility in the Ft. Meade, MD area
- Must be able to work in collaborative environment with other network/platform engineers and system/application administrators.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Software Engineer II-B
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=9958762 →