Work directly with key stakeholders and technical experts to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects designed to gather and analyze data across multiple sources and systems residing in different cloud computing security domains. Using data management practices and tools, identify trends, benchmark performance, validate results, and make recommendations to both technical and non-technical collaborators and stakeholders. Use tools to automate processes capturing, compiling, and publishing reporting providing a holistic comprehension of important performance metrics facilitating more informed and timely decision-making.
- TS/SCI Clearance with full-scope polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering, data science, or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 years of software engineering experience with a focus on data science/analysis. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- 3+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
- Strong data science skills and good understanding of databases management systems and current technologies, including Oracle
- Demonstrated experience in performance metrics data analysis
- High level of proficiency with SQL and/or S3.
- High level of JAVA proficiency and scripting to include Python.
- Firm understanding of scalable system architectures, performance tuning, monitoring and statics/metrics collection (Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Nagios, etc.)
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with DataOps and DevOps.
- Experience operating within the cloud. Preferably Amazon Web Services C2S.
- Experience with open source COTS/GOTS/FOSS solutions.
- Experience with tools such as AirFlow, Flink, Beam, Sqoop, Flume, or Anaconda.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MWSWEIIIB;4-07
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=11118506 →