Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Job Requirements and information:
– Position will be working with an application development team to perform enterprise data modelling and develop a framework to shape and format a common and unified way to present and store dataflow
– Tasking will include performing directory tree walk throughs, parsing, pagination, filtering, architecting a data schema, and modelling formatting for data presentation
– Desired: REACT, prior experience in computer network operations and performing data modelling
Seven (7) years software engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
Skill: Develops or implements algorithms that meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
Skill: Assists with developing and executing test procedures for software components
Skill: Writes or reviews software and system documentation
Skill: Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineers; analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas
Skill: Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
Skill: Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
Skill: Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
Skill: Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
Skill: Analyzes user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
Skill: Designs and codes new software or modifies existing software to add new features
Skill: Debugs existing software and corrects defects
Skill: Integrates existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
Skill: Develops simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
Skill: Make recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SQ5188;SWE1
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.