The Software Engineer will support the Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) team, and will work on the back-end systems supporting the customer’s MFA solution. The candidate will develop, integrate, deploy, test and maintain customer and commercial software solutions to improve the customer experience and automate various functions. The candidate will also work with other customer organizations (e.g., networks, firewalls) to ensure the systems are working correctly. All candidates must possess an active and full DoD clearance at the highest level.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- 2 years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
- 2 years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
- 2 years experience with various development, CM and build tools (i.e., Git, Mavan, Jenkins)
- Understanding of computer security principles
- Expertise with Linux operating systems and applying security configurations
- Experience with Windows Active Directory
- Solid computer security background and understanding of best practices
- Ability to interpret user needs and translate them to requirements
- Experience working with scripts, interfaces, APIs, etc. to improve the user experience
- Successfully developed test beds and scenarios to validate that deliverables meet user requirements
- Understanding of RSA token infrastructure
- Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
- Experience providing server and network support including, but not limited to, connectivity, hardware and software installs, upgrades, integration and general troubleshooting
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MWSWEIIB
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10198628 →