The Senior Software Engineer will:
- Design, develop, and document policy-driven software for use in cloud-based systems
- Interact with a wide variety of programs
- Create work plans from requirements and communicate ideas and status updates to leadership
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- TS/SCI Clearance with full-scope polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
- 2+ years experience with Linux, Eclipse, Maven, and Java
- 2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
At least four of the following skills are required:
- Experience with Identity and Access Management (IdAM or IAM) – centered around authorization using policies
- Familiarity with XACML / other access control policy language
- Familiarity with OAuth / OIDC
- Experience with the SMP Register and Manual, and generally with data security policies and common data marking formats as they apply to classified environments
- Experience interacting with the corporate IdAM solution, specifically
- attributes and authorization
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming theory and best practices for the modularization and decoupling of complex processes
- Experience with UML diagrams and/or other methods of expressing the implementation and operation of software
- Experience implementing multi-threaded applications and with the optimization of complex processes and data structures
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MW, 02-24, 02-25, SE3-A
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.