Belay Technologies is seeking a System Administrator (senior level preferred) to support a Time Sensitive Client. This position will involve collaborative work with system engineers and software engineers to design, develop, install, deploy, operate, and manage systems. You will help automate and streamline operations and processes for system monitoring and operations. You will be responsible for maintaining the Syndeo Intelligent Gateway (GOTS) systems that includes MySQL databases and ITS messaging clients, and provisioning of new systems across multiple virtual machine zones.
You must have experience with maintaining MongoDB clustered systems including configuring for fail-over and replication. Required skills: Linux, MySQL, MongoDB, Kibana, Logstash, Jenkins and Nexus. You will also be responsible for compliance with COTS and GOTS security alerts. You must also be familiar with MASH, Jira, Agile and Scrum processes, and SSH/SFTP network protocols. Experience with JMS, Nagios/Thruk, and ActiveMQ/Artemis is desired but not required. Part of this position requires emergency 24/7 call-in support as required on a rotating basis.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, BR; SA
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.