You will be working as a System Administrator on the Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Help Desk team, which issues and maintains RSA tokens. You should possess an active DoD clearance at the highest level.
- Perform basic troubleshooting for RSA Token requests or gather information in regards to RSA Token problems for escalation to the next level (e.g., Tier II…Tier III)
- Maintain, hand out and take returns of RSA tokens for users from each kiosk at the customer site in support of DoD Scorecard and STE/STN (CSPid) mission requirements.
- Issuance of DoD software
- Update all customer systems related to tracking trouble requests.
- Continue to provide communications to affected parties regarding the status of open tickets.
- Work with common knowledge database to resolve systems issues promptly.
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
- 3 years System Administration experience
- An additional 4+ years of System Administration experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
- 2+ years of experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) authentication services.
- Knowledge or skill relevant to basic computer operations
- Attention to detail and time management
- Excellent communications skills (via telephone, email or other applications)
- Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
- Understanding of multifactor authentication solutions.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SA-B
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10491781 →