Great opportunity to gain a DoD clearance at the highest level! Belay Tech is seeking a System Administrator to support the customer’s Rapid Response Center (RRC). The candidate shall have demonstrated proficiency in administering the Linux Operating System, VMWare, and Windows Operating System. Candidate must be clearable at the highest DoD level.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
The System Administrator will be supporting the customer’s Rapid Response Center (RRC). This candidate will have demonstrated proficiency in administering the Linux Operating System, VMWare, and Windows Operating System. Strong understanding of basic Window’s functions to include account administration, Active Directory, file/folder sharing & rights, and other common administrative activities. proficiency in administering the Linux Operating System via command line, VMWare, Centrify and Windows Operating System. Candidate should possess written and verbal communication skills to provide concise direction and updates on technical issues.
Desired Candidates must have experience using power shell scripting, working knowledge of Niagara Files and DDS. Experience with CentOS, Openstack, and the Zabbix monitoring tool. Familiarity with Data Transfer Agent policies and procedures
• VMware – Experience will vSphere Client/vSphere Web Client & View Client
• Centrify – Work with Active Directory in non-Windows environments
• SSH – Experience with remote command execution
• RDP – Work with Remote Desktop Connection to administer accounts
• McAfee ePO – Experience with security management software
• Experience with Power shell, Perl, and Linux scripting (csh, ksh, bash)
• Working knowledge of NiFi and DDS
• Experience with CentOS and Openstack
• Experience with common Linux commands such as mv, passwd, rm, useradd
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, 4221
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10354216 →