Belay Tech is seeking a System Administrator to support the implementation of a two-factor authentication system using RSA tokens. This individual will be creating and configuring virtual machines, install and configure vendor software related to the RSA token architecture, troubleshoot issues related to the configuration and operations of the hardware and software, and provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 support for operational RSA token services.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
This position is for personnel to support the implementation of a two-factor authentication system using RSA tokens. Specific tasking will include coverage in the following areas:
- Creating and configuring virtual machines
- Installation and configuration of vendor software related to the RSA token architecture
- Troubleshooting issues related to the configuration and operations of the hardware and software
- Research, planning and implementation of customized solutions that operate on the customer’s infrastructure
- Coordination with other offices in the customer organization to ensure that the software and hardware are functioning properly within those offices’ areas of responsibility (e.g., network/firewall teams)
- Documenting processes and configurations and feeding information into the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Providing Tier 2 and Tier 3 support for operational RSA token services
- Understanding of computer security principles
- Expertise with Linux operating systems
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with VMware and VCenter
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with the various STE/STN tools (NETSEER/CYBORGBUNNY) and scanning applications used in the enterprise
- Provide continuous monitoring to address new IAVAs and patches
- Proficient in conducting software upgrades
- Ability to perform standard OS level system admin functions such as process/service management, troubleshooting via log files, install OS level patches/upgrades, and managing server certs
- Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and meet task deadlines
- Experience monitoring the health and status of the system
- Proficient in VM management
- Experience providing server and network support including but not limited to: connectivity, hardware, software installs, upgrades and general troubleshooting
- Experience maintaining logs and using a ticketing systems to keep track of workload and status of tasks
- Ability to adhere to established processes and procedures and updating SOPs as required
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MW02-45
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10284790 →