You will be working as a System Engineer in an enterprise level near-real time messaging transport service supporting hundreds of missions and customers throughout the Intelligence Community. You will collaborate in a team environment to develop message flow solutions with customer having disparate mission, schedule and communication needs. You will interface with internal and external customers to define messaging and policy enforcement requirements, obtain the necessary approvals for implementation, and coordinate operational software deployments. Provide right-sized process improvement and implementation across several disciplines including configuration management, reporting software build and delivery, risk management, quality assurance, customer feedback, and improvement. All candidates must hold an active and full DoD security clearance.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
- 5 years System Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- Excellent communications skills; ability to present information to a diverse audience (listen/engage with coworkers and customers)
- Experience with Use Case development and requirement derivation (translating customer needs into actionable technical tasks)
- Experience developing technical solutions (work cross-team and with technical leadership)
- Experience developing project artifacts (meeting notes, engineering diagrams, wikis, data flows, etc.)
- Familiarity with deployment and verification cycles
- Comfortable with Spring Based Development
- Familiarity with graphics based tools (MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, etc.)
- Process and detail oriented
- Team player
- Familiar with the overall Software Development Life Cycle to manage and coordinate the development, testing, and deployment of new products and services across multiple teams with a wide array of technical and logistical interdependencies.
- Familiarity with TechSIGINT/PROFORMA
- Software engineering/development background
- Familiarity with software testing and/or management
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MW;SEIIA
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.