Belay Tech is seeking a System Engineer in support of a mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution. You will provide expertise in architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, process improvement, network design and implementation and testing for network infrastructure and directory services. Evaluate and recommend COTS solutions and implement a directory model to capture security attributes. Install, configure, and maintain COTS directory services and develop network strategies for directory load balancing and replication. Provide system engineering support to ISSO for certification and accreditation. Provide system engineering and integration support for interfacing systems. You should possess a current DoD security clearance at the highest level.
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 5 years System Engineering experience.
- An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
Experience with and knowledge of:
- Active Directory and/or LDAP (directories and replication)
- Network Design/implementation to include:
- Global and local Traffic management (load balancing)
- Firewall configuration
- Installation and configuration of COTS directory solutions (e.g. Active Directory, Red Hat Directory Server)
- Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- PKI authentication
- Scripting Languages (e.g. Perl)
- DOD security certification and accreditation procedures.
- Configuration Management of COTS products and configurations
- Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, SEII-AMW
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10491784 →