Belay Tech is seeking a System/Network Administrator with expertise with Active Directory. You will provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. You will assist in managing IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems. In addition, you will provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc, to include Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution. You must hold an active DoD Security Clearance at the highest level.
Work Description and Qualifications:
You will provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Configures and manages Virtual and storage environments; Linux, UNIX and Windows operating systems; installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity; and configures virtual, storage and network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Configure and manage Linux, UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to
- Build, configure, monitor and maintain virtual environments
- Build, configure, monitor and maintain storage environments
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
Ten (10) years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s
Belay Technologies offers $5,000 annual tuition/training reimbursement!
You must obtain one of the below certifications prior to going on contract:
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – Server (MCSA-Serv) Server 2008
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – Server (MCSA-Serv) (U) Server 2012
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert-Server (MSCE-Serv) Server Infrastructure
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert-Server (MSCE-Serv) Desktop Infrastructure
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert-Server (MSCE-Serv) Messaging
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert-Server (MSCE-Serv) Communication
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert-Server (MSCE-Serv) Sharepoint
Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Windows Server (MCITP – Serv) Administrator on Windows Server 8
Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Windows Server (MCITP – Serv) Virtualization Administrator on Windows Server 8
Microsoft Certified IT Professional – MS Exchange Server (MCITP-EXG) Enterprise Messaging Admin on Exchange 2010
Computer Technology Industry Association – Linux + (Linux +)
Linux Professional Institute -Level 1(LPI-1)
Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA)
Sun Certified Systems Administrator (SCSA)
VMWare Certified Professional (Vsphere 5) – VCP5
Computer Technology Industry Association – Network + (Network +)
Computer Technology Industry Association – Storage + (Storage +)
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, GTSNA2, FSP, Full Scope, TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10684069 →