As a Technical Cloud Consultant you will work in a robust and fast-paced organization responsible for the design, development, and deployment of Utility Cloud Service offerings including Mission Utility Cloud/MACHINESHOP’s IaaS service, PaaS offering and the CONTAINERYARD Container Registry. You should have an active DoD full clearance.
The Technical Cloud Consultant/System Engineer will do the following:
- Perform automation of systems
- Provide system administration and scripts to help maintain and enhance functionality within the systems, elements and interfacing systems.
- Provide support in the areas of security, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, process improvement, and implementation of testing.
Minimum Required Skills:
- TS/SCI Clearance with full scope polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
- 10 years Technical Consulting experience. An additional 4+ years of Technical Consulting experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 14 years.
- 10 years’ experience with Linux and platforms
- Red Hat Certified Architect/Enterprise Storage Management/Systems Administrator
- Experience supporting open source technologies and cloud computing efforts to enhance the developers experience.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services.
- Familiarity with DevOps and integrating with Gitlab, Jenkins and containers.
- Experience working with REST APIs to provide data to other applications looking to integrate with the PARTSHOP offerings.
- Experience with open source COTS/GOTS/FOSS solutions
- Experience with cloud based computing
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible or Chef CEPH/Gluster experience
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MW07-04
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10397758 →