You should have experience with Java, TCLD, PMR and be familiar with analytics for this role. You will be analyzing system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures. You will be supporting the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. You must hold an active DoD security clearance at the highest level.
Labor Category Qualifications:
Five (5) years of experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
The Level 2 Test Engineer (TE) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Assist with any or all of the Level 1 tasks as constrained by technical training and previous testing experience
- Conduct research into and apply knowledge of Government test and evaluation concepts and related engineering, acquisition, and operations activities as needed to support the T&E activities
- Plan and Execute Performance Analysis
- Assess operational and system performance requirements for testability and criticality to frame and prioritize T&E objectives and enable evaluation planning
- Review planned acquisition approaches to support T&E schedule alignment with decision maker needs for T&E support
- Coordinate with program Systems Engineering (SE) and review T&E-related SE information to leverage functional analysis, system descriptions, parameter selection and dependencies, Modeling and Simulation, and initial performance risk assessments to inform evaluation planning
- Assess operational environments and priorities for evaluation attention and scenario selection, and to coordinate user participation in T&E
- Analyze performance risk areas to focus T&E planning
- Specify, validate, and adapt Modeling and Simulation for T&E use
- Plan program and event level risk-tailored performance estimation and analysis of system and operational Effectiveness and Suitability metrics & conditions; levels of T&E include inspection, demonstration, paper analysis, survey, simulation, and physical test
- Apply Statistical Analysis of variations in performance behavior to characterize confidence in performance estimates
- Design surveys for evaluation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) input and user assessments of performance
- Select, develop, & use analysis tools
- Participate in the T&E Working-level Integrated Product Team (WIPT) and/or Integrated Test Team for coordination of evaluation plans
- Execute the evaluation plan on data collected by the Testing Tasks
- Produce Evaluation Plans (metric framework, scenarios/threads, timelines, requirements/T&E cross-walk), Analysis Plans, Data Requirements, Risk Assessments, Evaluation Reports, Status reports; provide input to Government T&E products (e.g., Technology Readiness Assessments, Test & Evaluation Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, T&E Plans & Procedures and Test Readiness Reports)
- Plan and Execute Performance Data Collection
- Plan program and event level testing for collection of data required for analysis and to synch T&E events with supported decision points
- Design data sampling schemes to optimize the information/resource balance and to control testing uncertainties
- Select, coordinate, and calibrate Instrumentation, collection and data management tools, targets, & facilities
- Ensure test readiness including training of test event participants re conduct of the event; equipment readiness, and security, legal, and privacy compliance arrangements
- Establish and employ Data & Configuration Management capabilities
- Support Data Authentication group functions; and comply with program Discrepancy Reporting criteria and processes
- Participate in T&E WIPT and/or Integrated Test Team for coordination of data collection plans
- Execute Testing and Data Collection per plan
- Produce associated Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports/Briefings, Data Management Plan
- Define and provide technical direction and guidance for the Level 1 tasks to the Level 0 and Level 1 TEs assigned to the task
- Recommend draft plans and reports from the Level 1 tasks for approval by the task leader
- Work directly with the Government sponsor to coordinate task implementation
- Maintain knowledge of current and evolving agency, national, and international standards applicable to the system development of interest
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, RRTE2
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10686901 →