Belay Technologies is seeking a Test Engineer to support cyber development and integration projects. This position will incorporate both manual testing or requirements, use case workflows, and incorporation of automation testing tools (experience with Selenium, Jenkins and SONAR would be beneficial). The candidate shall be able to communicate well with technical developers and non-technical personnel (customers). The candidate will be implementing industry standard test strategies and should have great attention to detail and a ‘test to break’ mind set. The candidate shall have an active DoD clearance at the highest level.
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
Belay Tech is seeking a Test Engineer-Mid to support cyber development and integration projects. This position will incorporate both manual testing of requirements, use case workflows, and incorporation of automation testing tools (where experience with tools like Selenium, Continuous integration with Jenkins and SONAR would be beneficial).
The candidate shall have four years of Testing experience with a Bachelor in a technical field, or eight (8) years of experience without a degree, or two (2) years of experience in testing with a Master degree. The candidate should have experience in preparing, conducting, and documenting various systems tests and results to verify system operability and compliance with project standards and requirements.
– Ability to communicate well with technical (Developers) and non-technical (Customers) personnel
– Previous development experience and understanding of the SW development cycle
– Experience with automated testing tool programming. Candidate will be implementing industry standard test strategy. Bamboo is used for automated nightly builds running testless build plans
– Attention to detail and “test to break” mind set
– Develop/write test cases and test procedures
Specific Desired Skillsets:
• Apache ServiceMix
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, 4781
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10220768 →