Member of a cross-functional team responsible for the development and maintenance of test cases, executing and documenting manual and automated testing, and working with software engineers, system engineers, platform engineers, system administrators, and other test engineers to ensure the team’s work is complete each sprint. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating automated testing frameworks and test harnesses
- Developing and/or maintain performance scripts
- Discovering, reporting, and tracking testing defects
- Analyzing test results and reporting performance, load, and other issues using issues management tool
- Developing, executing, and maintaining automated acceptance, integration, and system tests
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
- TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines and 3 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4 years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years
- 2+ years experience designing, creating, and executing automated testing solutions including analysis of results to determine adequacy of testing
- 1+ years experience with any of the following automation tools: .NET, Selenium, Web Driver, jMeter, UI/web Automation tools
- 2+ years scripting development experience including but not limited to scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Ruby and/or SQL
- Experience with automation of unit, back-end and integration testing across multiple services
- Ability to work independently and as part of an Agile development team using superior time management to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Some experience with networking protocols to interface with clients machines to design proper test strategies.
- Must have experience with web communication protocols, i.e. JSON, REST, SOAP.
- Able to clearly communicate technical issues and ideas orally and written to superiors and subordinates across all engineering disciplines
- 1+ years experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, monitoring and testing at the application level. Experience with Java Messaging System applications, rules engines, and/or complex events processing a definite plus.
- 1+ years experience with JUnit, Fit (testing test harness) and JMS.
- 1+ years experience with Spring
- Masters degree in computer science, information security or a related field
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, FSP, Full Scope Polygraph, MW, 04-12, TE
To apply for this job please visit belaytech.catsone.com.