Belay Technologies is seeking a Test Engineer to support the Application Messaging Framework (AMF). You will be responsible for the functional and performance testing of web-based GUIs and their supporting systems, verify and validate functionality by evaluating software against system requirements, and identify and document defects using reproducible tests cases.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or related technical field. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- 2+ years of experience with Linux
- 2+ years of work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains
- 5 years software testing experience
- 1+ year of experience using automated test tools, such as Selenium
- Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Ability to identify and document application defects using reproducible test cases
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers and management
- Experience writing and maintaining comprehensive test plans
- 1+ year of experience testing message-oriented middleware software such as JMS, AMQP, STOMP, or MQTT
- 1+ year of experience using scripting languages to automate system tests in an Enterprise Linux environment
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
Perks and Benefits
Belay Technologies offers an extensive benefits package, including:
– Up to 8 weeks in paid leave (4 weeks of personal leave, 3 days of Yay! leave, 10 paid holidays, and optional leave up to 6 days through Belay’s volunteer program)
– 6% matching in 401(k) contributions vested on day one
– $5,000 annual training/tuition or the option to use that money to pay off student loans
– Rich medical coverage (100% coinsurance, no copays) with a fully funded Health Savings Account with up to $3000 in annual contributions from Belay
– Dental coverage including orthodontia
– Up to $420,000 in life insurance, life insurance and disability premiums covered 100% by Belay
– Pet insurance, generous referral bonus program, company sponsored lunches and events, and many more!
Think you know someone who might be right for the job? Refer them to LeadTheWay@belaytech.com and you may be eligible for a referral reward up to $10,000!
Lead the Way
Belay wants you to lead the way – push boundaries, offer ideas, create solutions, and be a part of something great with Team Belay! Our team is full of technology pioneers who take the smartest approach, never accept the status quo, and are excited about making a difference!!
Our team leads:
- Ideas; white papers, new technologies, improving existing infrastructure and introducing solutions…Belay was built on ideas
- Growth; Be the Captain of your Fate! Share your aspirations and Belay will pave the way with conferences, education, mentorship and hands-on exposure to new and exciting things
- Development; step up, be instrumental in our growth and business efforts and you will be met with an open door to new experiences as leaders in a growing company
- Benefits; your feedback determines our offerings, which improve constantly based on your needs
- Giving: You tell us what is important to you and Belay will support your personal cause and charitable efforts, we’ve paid donations and volunteered to causes special to our team
- Fun; You give us ideas and we deliver in a big way, with go-kart racing, rock climbing, swanky casino nights, skeet shooting, happy hours and more!
Make a difference and have fun with Team Belay!!
What We Do
Belay Technologies provides leading technology and engineering solutions to the DoD, as well as state-of-the-art commercial products. We are a certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business in the Baltimore/Washington area, and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire software engineers, web designers, test engineers, systems engineers, systems administrators, database engineers and other tech services.
Key words: Full Clearance, Fort Meade, SDVOSB, Service-disabled veteran owned small business, DoD, MW1-03SWEIIB
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://belaytech.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=10856905 →